If you’re an Android user, chances are you’ve seen the com Samsung Android calendar has stopped error message and had to wait for a fix with bated breath. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but thankfully this article will provide you with the meaning of the app and some great tips on how to fix it!
What Is Com Samsung Android Calendar?
Com.samsung.android.calendar is a system app that comes pre-installed on Samsung Galaxy devices.
It’s responsible for managing your device’s calendar events and syncing them with your Samsung or Google account.
The com.samsung.android.calendar is a system application such as com android deskclock and its built-in task manager.
This makes it easier to remember deadlines and always stay on target. You can even set up recurring tasks, so the app can remind you to pay bills or take out the trash every week.
You seem to be having problems with your calendar application. Make sure that you are on the latest version of this app.
Don’t worry, we’ll explain everything about it and how to fix the com Samsung android calendar has stopped” error.
Symptoms of Calendar App That Not Working
Com.samsung.android.calendar not working is a common problem that many users face. There are several symptoms of this issue, which include:
- Your device’s screen goes blank or black when you try to open the calendar
- The calendar crashes or freezes when you try to open it
- You can’t add new events or appointments to the calendar
- Com android calendar keeps stopping and popping up
- You can’t edit or delete existing events or appointments in the calendar
- The calendar doesn’t sync with your other devices or services
Can Com.samsung.android.calendar Run On The Background?
The older Android operating systems may be incompatible with the recent version of the com Samsung android calendar.
This might not be a bad thing, but it could result in some unusual behaviors.
For instance, you may notice your phone or tablet’s battery draining quicker than usual. Or, you may notice that your device starts up more slowly than usual.
How To Fix Com Samsung Android Calendar Has Stopped Error?
The com.samsung.android.calendar has stopped error, it’s likely that your device’s calendar app has become corrupted.
To fix this, you will need to delete the cache on your Android phone or try restarting your device.
If you keep seeing the error after clearing your data, It’s possible that you are experiencing a technical issue with your software.
In this case, you’ll need to factory reset your device. Be sure to back up your data before doing a factory reset!
Restart your device
One possible fix is to restart your phone. This can help clear up any bugs or glitches that may be causing the com samsung android calendar problem.
To restart your phone, simply hold down the power button for a few seconds and then select the “Restart” option.
Once your phone has restarted, check to see if the issue with the calendar system app has been resolved.
If not, there are a few other potential fixes you can try, such as force reset the calendar app or clearing the app’s cache.
If your com Samsung android calendar isn’t working properly and the first solution didn’t work for you, the best solution is to simply reset it back to its factory settings.
This will wipe all of the data from the com android calendar and start fresh, hopefully fixing any issues that were causing problems in the first place.
Here’s how to do a factory reset on your com samsung calendar:
- Open the Settings app on your com samsung android device.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Backup & Reset” option.
- Tap on the “Factory Data Reset” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “Reset Device” button to confirm that you want to proceed with the factory reset.
- Enter your com Samsung android device’s password or PIN if prompted, then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Tap on the “Delete All” button to confirm that you want to wipe all data from the calendar.
- Wait for the factory reset process to complete, then set up your com samsung android calendar again from scratch.
If you’re still seeing the com samsung android calendar error, follow the next solution to fix it.
Clear Your Android Cache and App data
Clearing your cache and app data might fix most android issues such as com samsung android calendar error.
This specific error has been known to occur when there is a problem with the Calendar app on Samsung devices. Clearing your cache and app data can often help to resolve these kinds of issues.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Tap on Applications or Application Manager (depending on your device).
- Tap on the Calendar app.
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Clear Cache and then tap on Clear Data/Factory Reset.
- Restart your device and try opening the Calendar app again.
Hopefully, you have an understanding of the com samsung android calendar and how to fix the has stopped error that occurs on Samsung Android devices. There are a few different ways to fix this problem, but the most effective way is to simply clear the cache and data for the Calendar app.