Com.samsung.android.smartmirroring is a system android app with a technology in which your smartphone automatically mirrors your screen to the TV. The new generation of this technology has brought forth smart TVs that are able to scan content on your phone, mirroring it on the TV screen seamlessly.
However, there is one problem with this app – most often times the app crashes and keeps stopping while displaying the content on your TV screen, preventing you from watching anything!
What Is Com Samsung Android Smartmirroring App?
The com samsung android smartmirroring App comes pre-installed on your device such as com.qualcomm.atfwd, it allows two Android devices to share content, such as photos and videos, between them.
When you use the smart mirroring, your phone will send a copy of the content to the other device, which will then display it on its screen.
The app represents the system package that is responsible for the mirroring option on your android phone. to share content with friends, family, or co-workers, or to show someone what you’re doing on your phone in real-time.
If you experience problems with the com.samsung.android.smartmirroring App, there are several ways to fix them.
What Causes com samsung android smart mirroring To Stop Working?
If you are experiencing problems with com.samsung.android.smartmirroring, there are several things that could be causing the issue. First, make sure that your Android devices are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
If your mobile network keeps disconnecting, then com samsung android smartmirroring may not function properly. Second, make sure that your devices have the latest software updates installed.
Sometimes your devices do not have the latest software updates, then com samsung smartmirroring may not function properly. Finally, make sure that your devices are configured correctly for Android Smartmirroring
How To Fix Com Samsung Android Smartmirroring Has Stopped Problem?
Here are some things and step-by-step instructions you should try if your com.samsung.android.smartmirroring isn’t working.
Update your android device:
To fix these problems, you can update your android device to the latest version of Android.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to Settings on your android device and then scroll down and tap on About phone.
- Tap on Version number 7 or 8 under System updates and then tap on Install updates from Google.
- Select OK to confirm and the updates will be downloaded and installed onto your android device.
- Once the updates are complete, reboot your android device into recovery mode by pressing and holding both volume buttons until you see a green android robot with a yellow triangle in its mouth appear onscreen.
- Tap on the Volume up button to increase the volume and then tap on the Volume down button to decrease the volume until you see a blue screen with a warning message saying that You are about to restart your phone.
- Press Power button to restart your phone.
Clear android cache
Some people have reported that clearing their Android cache solved the com samsung android smartmirroring has stopped error message.
Others have had no luck at all after trying this solution. If you’re still having trouble, or if you’re not sure how to clear your Android cache, consult the instructions below.
- Open the “Settings” app on your phone.
- Under “General,” tap on “Storage.”
- Under “Media,” tap on “Android Cache.”
- Tap “Clear All” to delete all of the cached content on your device.
- Restart your phone if it is not already restarted.
If this does not fix the problem, follow the next step below to perform a factory reset.
A factory reset may be the solution to fix most android system apps including com.samsung.android.messaging and com.samsung.android.smartmirroring. The app is a feature that allows users to mirror their screens on other devices so that they can continue working while away from their primary screen.
The com samsung android smartmirroring is designed to work with Samsung devices, but there have been reports of it not working with certain Android devices.
A factory reset will fix any issues with the app and should restore functionality for all users.
Here’s how to do it:
- From your Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to launch the Apps menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap System and Security.
- Under Reset options, tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone to confirm.
- After the phone finishes resetting, enter your lock code when prompted to do so and tap OK to finish the process.
- When you’re ready to use your Smart Mirroring app again, open it and sign in with your Samsung account.
System application removal
There are various ways to disable the com.samsung.android.smartmirroring application using the system app remover.
System app remover is a free app that helps users disable or remove unused applications and unnecessary system applications such as ConfigAPK. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
To disable an Android application using the system app remover:
- Open the system app remover app
- Tap on the Applications tab.
- Select the desired application to disable
- Tap on the Disable button.
The application will now be disabled and cannot be used.
If you have an Android phone, you may need the com samsung android smartmirroring system package to use the mirroring screen feature. This article provides a guide on how to fix Android Smartmirroring if it’s not working as it should. Hopefully, this will help solve any issues you’re having and make your mirroring experience smoother overall.